Nav Menu

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big things are coming...

Although my computer has been getting fixed all week, big things have been happening for Typographie. This week we will be launching the new blog design, the Etsy shop, and the Pinterest!
Until then, here are a few snap shots of the week! Stay tuned for updates!

This jacket is one of the great items that will be up for sale in the new Typographie Vintage Etsy shop!!

Laundry day...

     I was so excited to pull out my knee socks for the chilly weather! I loved them with my high-heeled ankle boots!

      Lastly, a trip to Joann Fabrics to get supplies for my next project. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. love the kneesock and ankle shoe combination! hoping fashion design school is going well. as for me, i love fashion but despise sewing. i have a seamstress i refer to laughingly to myself and others as "my" seamstress because she's done about 200 dollars worth of sewing for me. bless her.

    ReplyDelete