Nav Menu

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Afternoon Lighting

Dear Elizabeth,
      Yesterday was the first day it felt like spring. Every athlete on campus was out sculpting the muscles that winter took away, every coffee drinker had the remnants of melting ice in their brew, and I even spotted some sandals walking through the crispy tufts of grass in the quad. 
        The light in the afternoon was so gorgeous and full, that I couldn't help but take a few shots of this beautiful vintage cameo I bought when I visited Grace a couple of weeks ago. I found this piece in an antique shop in Queensbury, NY called Glenwood Manor. The shop has 34 rooms packed full of antiques and vintage clothing, and honestly feels more like you are going through a museum than an antique shop. I could spend about four days straight sifting through the treasures there.

 I love the unexpected mirror piece on the back! 

Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment