Nav Menu

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Note of Thyme

I am excited to announce that Typographie Vintage will be launching a sister site this summer! "A Note of Thyme" will be dedicated to providing delicious gluten-free and vegetarian recipes using old-timey cooking tips I've stumbled upon through vintage cookbooks and knowledge passed down from my family. I have always been someone who loves to eat, cook, and photograph my food, so this seems like the next logical step for me. The new page will be available by clicking a tab at the top of the Typographie blog, and previews of each post will be available on the Typographie home page so you won't miss a single recipe! Hope you like sweet potatoes as much as I do, cause no doubt there will be a lot of them...

1 comment:

  1. Awww man! I'm super excited for it! Being a vegetarian, it's not as easy to find great recipes. I hope this is just what I need!

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete