Nav Menu

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bells are Ringing

       This weekend I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of a friend I've had since Kindergarten. Both the ceremony and the reception were absolutely beautiful, and it was so great to see so many old friends gathered together to celebrate the first one in our group getting married!
       One of my best friends, Kaitlin (pictured below), was my "date" for the evening. When she picked me up I immediately noticed her beautiful mint dress. She told me that she purchased it in Germany, on a recent trip to Europe for one of her classes. I thought I'd snap a few pictures before she left so you could all see her great outfit!


Gotta love that neon yellow nail polish!


Here is to old friends, long and happy marriages, and as always, great style.

1 comment:

  1. love the mint outfit. that is a cute necklace you paired with, and your nail polish is so fun and it is the perfect amount of neon to your outfit. fab blog! you have a new follower on both bloglovin and google. i would be honored if you would connect with me on both, too. cheers from usa!! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete