Nav Menu

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Letters to My Future Self: One Year of Typographie

Dear Elizabeth,

It's been a year since the Typographie blog started! It seems like just yesterday this was a mere sprout of an idea for a journalism internship! I am so excited about the progress the blog has made, the opening of the Typographie Vintage Etsy shop, and all the opportunities it has presented me with. 

Thanks to this blog I was able to complete a journalism internship, meet some wonderful people, and go to the Free People Blogger Retreat at their home office (a place I have dreamed of setting foot in since I was in probably eleventh grade). I feel like I finally found my niche, and it feels so great.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

(P.S. To celebrate a year of vintage clothing, style stories, and a whole lot of passion for small business, here's a coupon for 20% off your entire Typographie Vintage purchase! Just enter the code "oneyear" at checkout! Thanks for your incredible support! I can't wait to see what happens in the next year! 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TypographieVintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment