Nav Menu

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Letters To My Future Self: Winter Break

 Dear Elizabeth,
It's been a break full of travel and adventure. John and I went down to visit his family on Long Island for the week, and then we spent the weekend with my relatives in Brooklyn! The weather was beautiful every day, and we had a great time painting, taking pictures, eating A LOT of good food (buckwheat fettuccine and sweet potato gnocchi, just to give you a taste), and catching up with family and friends. Here are a few snapshots from our trip:



 



 
1. Little watercolor I did of a moth. I was inspired by this.
2. John serenading me while I work.
3/4/. Great coat I bought from Anthropologie while I was in the city. Isn't the paisley print awesome? I've got a great coat going in the shop soon that has a paisley lining!
5/6/7. More shots from the beach in Sayville. I actually had a little run in with a rusty nail while playing/taking pictures in those cool trees. Hazards of fun I guess!

Never forget how beautiful the beach is in the off-season! Absolutely stunning!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment: